March 30, 2007

a possible return from retirement?

I've been checking my friend Jess' blog daily to see if he's changed his mind about ending the "blogging project"--I just don't think it's proper to hound him during our conversations--and it appears that he may be weighing a triumphant return from his recent retirement. He's removed the message he left, announcing his retirement, which can only give me hope. Unlike Michael Jordan, I believe this return will show him in better form than his last showing, so expect bigger and better things from him if he does decide to put his fingers to the keyboard for a public display of intellectual prowess. Here's hoping that Jess shrugs off the cape that is draped over his shoulders and, with a primal yawp, begins a madcap boogie--the likes of which the late James Brown would be amazed by.

To commemorate this special occasion, I have decided to dip into my archives of Jess-related paraphernalia and offer this picture, taken during one of our afternoon porch-sitting sessions. Cheers!



Technorati Tags: , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who knows.... who knows

Anonymous said...

its up and running. i would like comments! I am so lonely! Weeeee!