April 5, 2007

'possum vs. opossum

It's an interesting opposition, 'possum vs. opossum. Very delicate.

So it looks like the end of the world is upon us. Jess has begun blogging again, and my friend James Fegley just sent me this picture of an alien that must represent the vanguard of the coming invasion. See below for the terrifying truth!



In other news, it looks like I won't be able to get the job at the Boston Public Library, due to residency rules. Apparently HR is just a little more strict than these people thought (no shit?!?). I kind of got the idea when, on Monday, I opened my fortune cookie and it said something to the tune of "the joy of life is in the journey, not the destination." Dammit, fortune cookie, you ruined my life!

My semester is really gearing up at the moment. Lots of projects coming due, keeping me very busy. This weekend Sam and I will be visiting the Inn at Essex, which will end up being the last place we visit for possible wedding sites. We just don't have the time to keep looking, have to book something soon. This place looks great, near Burlington VT, they even gave us a complimentary room for the night. It's dubbed "Vermont's Culinary Resort" because the chefs all come from the New England Culinary Institute. I'll keep you posted on how it goes, just keep your peepers on this site.

The weekend after this one I get to see my first Red Sox game of the season--go Sox! I'm sure to give my Uncle George a phone call while I'm there--he's a fun guy to talk baseball to, because his knowledge of baseball is encyclopedic. That and he gets a real kick out of it when I call.







Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: