December 14, 2006

neglecting the blog

Sorry it's been a few days since I posted anything. I've been real busy getting ready for this weekend, where I'll be proposing to Samantha. I picked up the ring last night and it is amazing. I've been so excited about it that I just can't help looking at it every few hours. Beyond sneaking peeks at the ring, I haven't had a minute to myself today. It's a culmination of our car being in the shop, last-minute shopping for Hannumas, preparing for our weekend away, and working on job applications--oh yeah, and I have to polish our menorah. Can't forget about that, as Hannukah starts tomorrow at sundown. I probably won't be posting any more, as I have class tonight and tomorrow morning, but I'll write all about our engagement after we return! I hope to have a picture of the ring as well, which was custom made (Sam had a hand in its conception, which is great).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!

Nicole Craig said...

So, don't leave us hanging...what'd she say? :)