November 30, 2006

Dreams, Schemes, and Themes


Leave it to Bob Dylan to show us how radio shows should be done--it's not enough that he tours most of the year, just released his 44th album, and is working on the second volume of his memoirs. Yes, I'm talking about Theme Time Radio Hour. He's contracted for 50 episodes of the radio show and he's currently at number 31 (the most recent theme was Tennessee). If you're interested in downloading some of the shows, you can get them here. If you're interested in getting your feet wet, I would recommend the following themes--Jail, Divorce, Bible, Time, and Halloween. That said, they're all great (with a few exceptions, such as Flowers, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it).


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link, Mike. Glad you are enjoying the shows. Incredible stuff. I am starting to take it for granted but I know a lot of people are getting the shows for the first time even now. Excellent.